|Written by||Stan Lee and Hiroyuki Takei|
|Directed by||Stan Lee|
- Japanese Release Date: March 02, 2012
- American Release Date: January 01, 2013
- Cover Character: Orgullo
This volume includes the following chapters:
- 29 - Angry Bull, Wise Tiger: Super Attack
- 30 - Future Tales: Inception
- 31 - Theory Of Good and Evil
- 32 - Intersection of Hidden Motives
- 33 - That Daughter
- Karakuri Illustrated Profiles 3
Future events that led to the creation of Ultimo and Vice turn out to be part of the tragic "past" that haunts Musashi, a mysterious police officer from the 30th century. Back in the present, a funeral service is about to begin, but it seems the deceased went to the grave possessing a cosmic secret that may have given Ultimo the edge and tilted the battle in favor of good...
Stan Lee's IntroductionEdit
"We are really excited about Ultimo vol. 8! I hope everyone will enjoy reading it as much as Takei-sensei and I enjoyed writing it. Since we're up to book 8, it's time for Shueisha to release Ultimo digitally because we now have enough content to do so. I am excitedly looking forward to the released of Ultimo digitally sometime in the very near future. Also please be sure to check out my new website at www.therealstanlee.com"