|Written by||Stan Lee and Hiroyuki Takei|
|Directed by||Stan Lee|
- Japan Release Date: September 2, 2011
- American Release Date: August 7, 2012
- Cover Character: Regla
This volume includes the following chapters:
- 25 - Funeral's Eve
- 26 - The Kurenai Doji Returns
- 27 - Hundred Machine Funeral: Mysterious Dawn
- 28 - The Battle Begins: Assassin's Ball
- Karakuri Illustrated Profiles 2
As Vice and his cohorts gather to plan their strike against Ultimo, puppet master Dunstan tells them he's planned the Hundred Machine Funeral as an epic battle in which fighters for good and evil must convince one another to switch sides! Meanwhile, Yamato's crush Sayama discovers that she too was involved in Yamato's heroic struggle in a past life...
- This is the first volume that credits BOB as the inker.
- Hiroyuki Takei's introduction is the same as last volume's.