|First Appearance||Chapter 10|
Machi Shina (former)
Akitsu Otake (current)
|Team||The Good Dôji Club|
He is a member of “The Six Perfections” and as such, is one of the strongest “good” dôji seated below Ultimo.
Slow is a jet black-themed dôji, with his features consists of long, straight black hair with bangs and a dot under each eye. Slow wears a large, rounded orange transparent mask that is framed with two prominent antler-like extensions, which conceals the majority of his face when on him. The clothes that he wears are of the highest quality, featuring both a long-sleeved dark, reddish-brown kimono (or furisode) with embroidered red, yellow, and orange leaves on the fabric. Covering a large portion of his body is a red, flower ornate colored sash (obi) that encircles his waist.
The large piece of red fabric that hangs from the center of his sash is embellished with an black image reminiscent of a deer's head with two U-shaped antlers and wears traditional zōri with white socks. Due to the presence of his long sleeves, his two large, orange mechanical gauntlets remain hidden, except for the presence of sharply bladed, holed claws.
After preforming the Pledge Ritual with his master, Slow's Robot Crest (Karakuri Mon) appears surrounding the entirety of the person's right forearm, taking the form of a pair of antlers - further insinuating his deer-like theme.
Slow is confident and strongly believed that things will work out in The Good Dôji Club's favor, possibly because of his fate manipulation. However, he tends to underestimate the other possible outcomes of a situation, leading him to be a bit cocky and feisty in battle.
As Slow is a robot, he has displayed far greater physical strength, resilience and agility than those possessed by a normal human.
Slow's Noh power is Fate Manipulation, it can control the outcome of certain events, such as enemy attacks missing or redirecting attacks on his allies for good luck and bad luck for opponents, like nearly driving a steel beam through a giant dôji's body. Slow's Noh allows him to avoid calamity by selecting the most optimal of infinite world lines, but that doesn't always guaranteed that he will remain unscathed if an equally strong force prevent such a possibility.
According to Jealous, this Noh is more a support type and isn't a direct threat. However, he admits that Slow has the potential to do great feats, like making a meteor strike his enemies, but an action like that would requires an immense of energy, even if he's drawing power from his master.
God Slow is a full body ICON transformation which simultaneously alters Slow's form, while integrating Machi into this new shape, using the Robot Crest to initiate the technique by previously establishing direct contact with Slow. Slow becomes larger, though relatively slim, with a boomerang-shaped helmet with prongs pointing out of the head and wears a dark sash over his lower section. God Slow still retains his claws, which are retractable, and gained some thick armor pelting on his forearms and tights with slim, heeled feet.
- Noh Power Full Throttle: Fate Control: As God Slow, Slow's Noh Power is put to the highest level.
- Fate Manipulation: Deer's Luck Fortune: An attack that has God Slow release his claws and throws them at the opponent, and with his Noh, it is a sure hit.
Akitsu God SlowEdit
Akitsu God Slow is a full body ICON Level 2 transformation that alters Slow's form once the master and dôji's will reach a unification of 95% or higher, unlocking his most powerful form. When combined with Akitsu Otake, God Slow reaches an ICON 2 state where he retains a vaguely similar appearance, except with larger hands to hold a sword, as the forearms armor doesn't encompass his hands like in Machi's ICON, and retains his claws that can be retracted against his forearms. He also gains a helmet that similar Akitsu's hairstyle with two long antennas, which resembles deer antlers. He gains more armor on his shoulders and legs, which have become larger. His thighs also become thinner and his feet are heel-like. Akitsu God Slow forms the waist area of God Ultimo Frontal Till Dawn.
- Slash: Akitsu has God Slow perform a vertical cut with its sword.
- Deer Leap Lower Level: God Slow leaps using its leg strength to move at a fast speed towards an enemy.
- Fate Manipulation: Rock Fate Turn: A counterattack where God Slow allows for an attack to pull through, but cannot avoid the enemy attack if the opposing force was too powerful.
- (To Machi Shina, about The Evil Dôji Branch) "The fight will be over long before they get here."
- "I can't believe it! How did Ultimo loses?"
- (To Vice) '"Picking a fight all alone like this is crazy."
- (To Jealous) "'Bring it on! You'll learn that fighting me was ill-fated!!!"
- Slow's appearance and abilities are based after deers.
- Slow bears a slight resemblance to both his former master, Shina, and his current master Otake.
|e v||Karakuri Dôji|
|The Good Dôji Club:||Ultimo · Regla · Service · Pardonner · Sophia · Goge · Slow|
|The Evil Dôji Branch:||Vice · Orgullo · Avaro · Rage · Désir · Paresse · Jealous · Edile|