|First Appearance||Chapter 12|
|Team||The Evil Dôji Branch|
He is a member of “The Seven Deadly Sins” and as such, is one of the strongest “evil” dôji seated below Vice.
A scarlet-theme dôji, Orgullo is a robot of enormous physical proportions in both height and build, even by the standards of the other dôjis. He has harsh facial features consisting of long orange hair, roughly styled and accentuated by evident sideburns, and red, horn-like transparent visors that rest just above either of his eyebrows. Unlike most dôjis' pale skin-tones, Orgullo has a dark skin-tone.The clothes that he wears are of the highest quality, featuring both a dark green torn, sleeveless waistcoat, left open and descending far below his actual waistline, with three tomoe on the back. A white divided hakama (umanori), that is embroidered with a red cloud pattern and tied using a white sash (obi). The large piece of orange fabric that hangs from the center of this sash, it is embellished with the white image of an angular representation that resembles the face of a Koma (lion-dog) near the base. Outwardly, two large, orange mechanical and angular gauntlets, each with three interlocking protrusions running along the exterior of the arm sections and ornate leaves patterns, belie the fact that he isn't human.
In his human form, Orgullo looks noticeably tame, as he supposed to be acting as Akira's assistant. He wears a dark suit with glasses, and his hair seems to have lost its wild appearance.
After preforming the Pledge Ritual with his master, Orgullo's robot crest (Karakuri Mon), appears upon the underside of the person's right forearm, taking the form of five diamond-like swirls arranged in a way that creates a star in between them. The five swirls somewhat resemble flame embers, further showing his fire-attributed powers.
Being the embodiment of pride, Orgullo is very arrogant and looks down on others, preferring to use brute force for even the most trivial situations. He seemingly favors displaying it in only it's most superficial expression, demonstrated when he openly comments that the good dôji were all "weak" after successfully capturing Sophia.
Despite his arrogance and rough personality, he demonstrate a fear towards Vice and has calm demeanor outside of battle. Orgullo also civil towards his fellow evil dôji and shown to be quite understanding about Jealous's desire to have Yamato Agari as his master, even though he knows it was something Jealous couldn't have. However, Orgullo shows little understanding how society works, and holds a simplistic belief that power allow one to do what one wants to do without order. Due to his master's fame, Orgullo dedicating himself to learning about society, but his brutish behavior makes himself looks suspicious to others.
Akira is an 18-year-old professional golfer and has been the master of Orgullo through out the 21st century. Orgullo gets along with his master quite well, but his lack of delicacy in public and little understanding of society causes his master trouble. He acts as Akira's assistant and bodyguard as a cover in human form, and even drives him around the city.
As Orgullo is a robot, he has displayed far greater physical strength, resilience and agility than those possessed by a normal human. Due to the enormity of his physical constitution in comparison to the majority of the Karakuri Dôji, he is easily capable of crushing the heads of other dôji with just his bare hands alone, as he gladly demonstrated with Sophia.
Orgullo's Noh power allows him create fire from his hands. He boasts that it can burn anything in its path, whether it be dôji or human. However, Orgullo doesn't have very good control of the flames, therefore he can't use it very effectively.
- Demon Orgullo (Ogre Orgullo) is a full body ICON transformation which simultaneously alters Orgullo's form, while integrating Akira into this new shape, using the Robot Crest to initiate the technique by previously establishing direct contact with Orgullo. The ICON is large and bulky, with thick armor covering his legs and arms. The head is smaller than the rest of his body and has two gauntlets that are similar to his gauntlets in his original form. The ICON has two spikes protruding from his back, flat, triangular-shape feet, and a dark sash over his lower section.
- Flame Koma: Orgullo can produced a burst flames from his left gauntlet.
- Serious Flame Koma: More powerful than "Flame Koma", Orgullo uses both of his gauntlets to create a swirling vortex of fire.
- (To Musashi Murayama) "Oh? Maybe you guys are just too weak."
- (To Akira) "For someone with a great public reputation, you sure are evil! I'm proud to be your Dôji, Akira!"
- (To Akira) "Only power makes that possible. That solves everything."
- His Viz translation name, "Orgullo" is Spanish for pride and "Orgulho" is Portuguese for pride.
- Orgullo's abilities' designs and names are themed after Koma (Lion-dogs).
|e v||Karakuri Dôji|
|The Good Dôji Club:||Ultimo · Regla · Service · Pardonner · Sophia · Goge · Slow|
|The Evil Dôji Branch:||Vice · Orgullo · Avaro · Rage · Désir · Paresse · Jealous · Edile|